The insiders' edge for 40 Act industry executives!
an InvestmentWires' Publication
Wednesday, December 19, 2012|
One Shop Dominates the List of Hottest Fund Sectors
Investment News' month of year-end lists continued today. This morning's topic? The hottest fund sectors of 2012, including the top performing fund in each category.
One company shows up as the top fund in four different categories. Which shop?
It's Boston giant Fidelity, of course.
Check if your shop made topped any of the hot sectors below:
10. Foreign Small/Mid Value. Top fund: Legg Mason Global Currents Int. Small Cap Opportunities Fund [profile].
9. Communications. Top fund: Fidelity Select Multimedia Fund [profile].
8. Foreign Small/Mid Growth. Top fund: Oberweis International Opportunities Fund [profile].
7. Consumer Cyclical. Top fund: Fidelity Select Retailing Fund
6. Europe Stock. Top fund: DFA United Kingdom Small Company Fund [profile].
5. Financials. Top fund: Fidelity Select Consumer Finance Fund.
4. Pacific/Asia (ex-Japan). Top fund: EP Asia Small Companies
3. Health. Top fund: Fidelity Advisor Biotechnology Fund
2. India Equity. Top fund: ALPS/Kotak India Growth Fund [profile]
1. Global Real Estate. Top fund: Forward International Real Estate [profile]
For more information on these sectors, check out the original article.
Printed from: MFWire.com/story.asp?s=42420
Copyright 2012, InvestmentWires, Inc.
All Rights Reserved