MutualFundWire.com: Eye for Earnings - January 23, 2017
The insiders' edge for 40 Act industry executives!
an InvestmentWires' Publication
Monday, January 23, 2017|
Eye for Earnings - January 23, 2017
Cohen & Steers (NYSE:CNS) announced Q4 earnings on January 18.
- Net Income/EPS: $0.48 per diluted share
- Compared to analyst expectations, Cohen & Steers exceeded EPS expectations by $0.01, but missed on anticipated revenue by $1.41MM.
- Earnings Call: Robert Steers, CEO, discussed Q4 earnings on January 19.
Franklin Resources announced December AUM on January 12.
| Greg Johnson|
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Fixed-Income AUM: $277.2B
- Compared to last month, total AUM went up by $5.6B., equity AUM went up by $2.6B, and fixed-income AUM went up by $0.6B.
AB announced December AUM on January 12.
- Compared to last month, total AUM went up by $2B, equity AUM went up by $1B, and fixed-income AUM remained unchanged.
Invesco Ltd announced its December preliminary AUM on January 11.
Compared to last month's preliminary months-end AUM, this month's increased by 0.9%.
- Average Active AUM: $667B
Legg Mason announced December 2016 AUM on January 12.
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc announced December 2016 AUM on January 11.
Printed from: MFWire.com/story.asp?s=55571
Copyright 2017, InvestmentWires, Inc.
All Rights Reserved