The insiders' edge for 40 Act industry executives!
an InvestmentWires' Publication
Thursday, November 10, 2016|
Mister Market Smiles On Asset Managers After Trump's Big Win
Mister Market seems to like what President Donald Trump will mean for asset managers.
Leading the Trump victory asset manager rally by a wide margin is Franklin Templeton [profile], up 11.91 percent in two days. Other big gainers are: WisdomTree [profile], up 7.86 percent; U.S. Global Investors [profile], up 6.84 percent; T. Rowe Price [profile], up 6.25 percent; and Gamco [profile], up 6.01 percent.
On the flip side, Diamond Hill [profile] has seen its shares slip 0.56 percent. And shares in BlackRock [profile] (up 1.76 percent) and Artisan [profile] (up 0.78 percent) did not rebound as fast as the Dow did.
Here's the full list of 20, sorted by rebound:
1) Franklin, up 11.91 percent;
2) WisdomTree, up 7.86 percent;
3) U.S. Global Investors, up 6.84 percent;
4) T. Rowe, up 6.25 percent;
5) Gamco, up 6.01 percent;
6) Invesco [profile], up 5.65 percent;
7) Virtus [profile], up 5.25 percent;
8) Federated [profile], up 5.09 percent;
9) AMG [profile], up 4.75 percent;
10) Eaton Vance [profile], up 4.49 percent;
11) Janus [profile], up 3.43 percent;
12) Calamos [profile], up 3.06 percent;
13) Legg Mason [profile], up 2.97 percent;
14) Cohen & Steers [profile], up 2.95 percent;
15) AB [profile], up 2.85 percent;
16) Hennessy [profile], up 2.62 percent;
17) Manning and Napier [profile], up 2.35 percent;
18) BlackRock, up 1.76 percent;
19) Artisan, up 0.78 percent; and
20) Diamond Hill, down 0.56 percent.
Printed from: MFWire.com/story.asp?s=55137
Copyright 2016, InvestmentWires, Inc.
All Rights Reserved