The Phoenix Companies' newly rebranded PhoenixFunds
family has hired subadvisors for six new funds.
- CastleArk Management will subadvise the Phoenix Fundamental Growth Fund, a large-cap growth portfolio.
- Acadian Asset Management will manage the Phoenix Pathfinder Fund, a large-cap value fund.
- Acadian Asset Management, Harris Investment Management and Golden Capital Management, will co-manage the Phoenix Total Value Fund, a large-cap value fund.
- Golden Capital Management has been hired to subadvise the Phoenix Relative Value Fund, a large-cap blend fund.
- Bennett Lawrence Management will manage the mid-cap growth of the Phoenix Dynamic Growth Fund.
- Seneca Capital Management will manage the Phoenix High Yield Securities Fund, a fixed income fund.
"When we announced PhoenixFunds in July, we told advisors our goal was to provide a unique one-stop shopping experience giving them access to institutional-quality managers and a mutual fund line that addressed a variety of investment goals. These new funds represent exciting new offerings that include top-tier managers that, in some instances, have only been available to institutions and the ultra-high net worth," said Daniel T. Geraci, president and chief executive officer of Phoenix Investment Partners.
Stay ahead of the news ... Sign up for our email alerts now