this morning unveiled
the short list for the Domestic-Stock Fund Manager of the Year Award. Nominees include Sequoia Fund's
] Bob Goldfarb
and David Poppe
, who won the 2010 award. PMs from Yacktman
], Artisan Partners
], Oakmark Funds
] and FMI [profile]
also made the cut.
Here are the nominees:
- -Bob Goldfarb and David Poppe, Sequoia Fund (SEQUX);
- -Bill Nygren, Oakmark Select (OAKLX) and Oakmark (OAKMX);
- -Don and Stephen Yacktman, Yacktman (YACKX) and Yacktman Focused (YAFFX);
- -Scott Satterwhite and James Kieffer, Artisan Mid Cap Value (ARTQX), Artisan Small Cap Value (ARTVX), and Artisan Value (ARTLX); and
- -Pat English and Andy Ramer, FMI Large Cap (FMIHX) and FMI Common Stock (FMIMX).
Stay ahead of the news ... Sign up for our email alerts now