Seven U.S. fundsters won recognition last week from an organization for the LGBT+ community within financial services.
On May 31, the LGBT Great
their first ever list of the Top 100 Gamechangers
. The 2022 list is meant to recognize people in the global financial services industry "who are helping to change the game for LGBT+ diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I)."
The U.S. fundsters on the list include:
- Zach Buchwald, head of U.S. and Canada institutional business at BlackRock;
- Jim Cove, senior vice president of U.S. marketing at Natixis;
- Drew Golda, assistant vice president and lead systems analyst at Wellington Management;
- Liz Kleinerman, managing director and fixed income portfolio manager at Wellington;
- John McGovern, managing director at Neuberger Berman;
- Carlos Oliveira, head of trading analytics and market structure at Brandes Investment Paratners L.P.; and
- Jackie Wagner, vice president and senior portfolio manager for small cap growth at American Century.
Stay ahead of the news ... Sign up for our email alerts now