The MFWire
Manage Email Alerts | Sponsorships | About MFWire | Who We Are

All our 23,130 stories are here...Call 212-331-8995 to add to the pile
Get MFWire Alerts
MFWire: O'Shaughnessy Mutual Funds
To Update this information contact Editors@InvestmentWires.com or call Armie Lee at 212-331-8995 x111.

O'Shaughnessy Asset Management
6 Suburban Avenue
Stamford, CT  06901-2012
Google Maps

Main Phone: 203-975-3318
Web Site: http://osam.com/

Mutual Fund Brand(s)
O'Shaughnessy Mutual Funds

Research Links
  • SEC Fund Filings by CIK Series

  • Background:
    At the beginning of 2022, Franklin Templeton bought O'Shaughnessy Asset Management OSAM. The deal was unveiled in September 2021.

    Jim O'Shaughnessy created his team in 1996, and in 2007 they spun O'Shaughnessy Asset Management (OSAM) out of Bear Stearns, where he had built a reputation as a quantitative equity manager. He is also the author of the book What Works on Wall Street.

    OSAM purchased Bear's remaining 10-percent OSAM stake from a unit JP Morgan Chase following the 2008 fire sale of Bear Stearns. That deal OSAM employees owning 89 percent of their firm, while RBC (for which OSAM subadvises some Canadian mutual funds) held the remaining 11 percent.

    The firm launched its O'Shaughnessy Mutual Funds family on August 16, 2010.

    In January 2018, Jim O'Shaughnessy passed the CEO reins to his son, Patrick, yet Jim will remain chairman and CIO. At the time RBC still owned 10 percent of OSAM, while OSAM employees owned 90 percent (that includes 71 percent owned by Patrick and O'Shaughnessy Family partners).
    O'Shaughnessy Asset Management logo

    Sponsored Opportunities

    Key People:
    Jim O'Shaughnessy
    Founder, Chairman, Chief Investment Officer, O'Shaughnessy Asset Management
    Ari Rosenbaum
    Principal and Director of Financial Advisor Services, O'Shaughnessy Asset Mangement, LLC
    Patrick O'Shaughnessy
    CEO, O'Shaughnessy Asset Management
    Chris Loveless
    President, O'Shaughnessy Capital Management
    Claudia Shi
    Director of Finance and Performance Report, O'Shaughnessy Asset Management
    Claudine Spence
    Director of Client Service, O'Shaughnessy Asset Management
    Ehren Stanhope
    Client Portfolio Manager, O'Shaughnessy Asset Management
    Raymond Amoroso
    Chris Meredith
    Director of Research, Sr. Portfolio Manager, O'Shaughnessy Asset Management
    Scott Bartone
    Director of Portfolio Management and Operations, O'Shaughnessy Asset Management
    Joe Dessalines
    Director of Technology, O'Shaughnessy Asset Management
    Erin Foley
    Director of Trading, O'Shaughnessy Asset Management
    Story Archive for O'Shaughnessy Asset Management
    Published On Story Headline Publication
    1/5/2022 Victory, Virtus, Franklin, and Voya Each Seal Deals MFWire.com
    9/30/2021 Franklin Buys a $6.4B-AUM Shop MFWire.com
    9/20/2019 An Active ETF Shop Leads the Micro Pack MFWire.com
    1/25/2018 A $6.9B Quant Shop's Founder Partially Passes the Baton MFWire.com
    12/4/2017 Week In Preview, December 4-10 MFWire.com
    5/1/2017 Week In Preview: ICI GMM and More MFWire.com
    10/31/2016 Filings for Fundsters - October 31, 2016 MFWire.com
    12/12/2012 A History Buff Helps a Quant Shop Court Institutions MFWire.com
    12/12/2012 A Connecticut Asset Manager Expands Into Chitown MFWire.com
    8/13/2010 O'Shaughnessy Hangs Out his Own Shingle MFWire.com
    1/26/2009 Van Kampen Taps a Sub-Advisor for Six New Funds MFWire.com
    11/14/2008 An Asset Manager Buys Back Stake from JPMorgan MFWire.com
     News Archives
    2024: Q1
    2023: Q4Q3Q2Q1
    2022: Q4Q3Q2Q1
    2021: Q4Q3Q2Q1
    2020: Q4Q3Q2Q1
    2019: Q4Q3Q2Q1
    2018: Q4Q3Q2Q1
    2017: Q4Q3Q2Q1
    2016: Q4Q3Q2Q1
    2015: Q4Q3Q2Q1
    2014: Q4Q3Q2Q1
    2013: Q4Q3Q2Q1
    2012: Q4Q3Q2Q1
    2011: Q4Q3Q2Q1
    2010: Q4Q3Q2Q1
    2009: Q4Q3Q2Q1
    2008: Q4Q3Q2Q1
    2007: Q4Q3Q2Q1
    2006: Q4Q3Q2Q1
    2005: Q4Q3Q2Q1
    2004: Q4Q3Q2Q1
    2003: Q4Q3Q2Q1
    2002: Q4Q3Q2Q1
     Subscribe via RSS:
    Raw XML
    Add to My Yahoo!
    follow us in feedly

    ©All rights reserved to InvestmentWires, Inc. 1997-2024
    14 Wall Street | 20th Floor | New York, NY 10005 | P: 212-331-8968 | F: 212-331-8998
    Privacy Policy :: Terms of Use