Brookfield Investment Funds
, sponsored by Quasar Distributors
and advised by Brookfield Investment Management
a new chief compliance officer last week. Adam Sachs
replaced Seth Gelman
, who recently resigned, on October 11. Sachs is also a CCO of Brookfield Investment Management Canada
. The fund is a series of four publicly traded funds and one fund that is not currently open for public trading.
Advised by Brandes Investment Partners
, the Brandes Core Plus Fixed Income Fund
Class R6 shares to purchase. The shares are available starting October 11.
is making major changes to share classes of 26 portfolios and funds, encompassing over 60 funds, in June of 2018. Classes A, C, R, and Z -- if currently available -- will be closed
to new group retirement investors on June 1, 2018. Some exceptions will be allowed, including pre-approved plans that are in the process of negotiation prior to the closing date and new groups affiliated with existing plans.
Affected Portfolios and Funds
- The Prudential Investment Portfolios, Inc.
- Prudential Investment Portfolios 3
- Prudential Investment Portfolios 4
- Prudential Investment Portfolios 5
- Prudential Investment Portfolios 5
- Prudential Investment Portfolios 7
- Prudential Investment Portfolios 8
- Prudential Investment Portfolios 9
- Prudential Investment Portfolios 10, Inc.
- Prudential Investment Portfolios 12
- Prudential Investment Portfolios, Inc. 14
- Prudential Investment Portfolios, Inc. 15
- Prudential Investment Portfolios 16
- Prudential Investment Portfolios, Inc. 17
- Prudential Investment Portfolios 18
- Prudential National Muni Fund, Inc.
- Prudential Jennison Blend Fund, Inc.
- Prudential Sector Funds, Inc.
- Prudential World Fund, Inc.
- Prudential Jennison Mid-Cap Growth Fund, Inc.
- Prudential Jennison Small Company Fund, Inc.
- Prudential Jennison Natural Resources Fund, Inc.
- Prudential Global Total Return Fund, Inc.
- Prudential Short-Term Corporate Bond Fund, Inc.
- Prudential Government Money Market Fund, Inc.
- Target Portfolio Trust
On October 22, Kevin Buckle
, James Lisko
, and Robert Sydow
their positions as PMs for the PIA High Yield Fund
, a MF offered through Pacific Income Advisors
. Lloyd McAdams
is staying on in his current role as co-PM, and Michael Y. Yean
will immediately fill the new vacancies also as co-PM.
The retirement date of MFS Variable Insurance Trust
and MFS Series Trust
PM David Mannheim
this week. Earlier filings gave a vague timespan of "a date between June 2017 and June 2018," but the official retirement date is now April 15, 2018.
is liquidating seven funds this December. Three will come from its CEMP investment franchise, three from Victory Capital, and one from Sophus Capital. Funds will liquidate on December 15, but it closed to new investors on October 11. Existing investors may continue to make additional investments until the close of business on December 8.
two of its funds this month. On October 27, the JPMorgan Dynamic Growth Fund
will be reorganized into the JPMorgan Large Cap Growth Fund
, a series of JPMorgan Trust II
. Share classes will stay consistent across the merger.
CCA Aggressive Return Fund reorganized
, becoming a series of the MSS Series Trust
. Arbor Court Capital
is the distributor, Checchi Capital Advisors
is the investment advisor, Adam Checchi
and Samuel Pfister
will serve as PMs, and US Bank
is the custodian.
Nuveen Large Cap Growth Opportunities reorganized
into Nuveen Large Cap Growth Fund
this week. Additionally, Nuveen Large Cap Core Plus Fund reorganized
into Nuveen Large Cap Core Fund
Check our previous Filings For Fundsters column (previously called Stork and Reaper) for more SEC filing updates. For the latest new hires, fund launches, and industry statistics, explore our Follow The Fundsters, New Fund Fuss, and AUM Update columns. If you have a fund filing, a mutual fund launch, a product change or a new hire that you would like to announce, please contact the MFWire team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay ahead of the news ... Sign up for our email alerts now