On June 29, David Rogal
, director of BlackRock
a PM for the BlackRock Multimanager Core Bond Portfolio
On June 30, Mariusz Banasiak became
a new PM for the Prudential Income Builder Fund
On June 30, Venkateshwar (Venk) Lal
, PM at Wells Fargo
, was added
as a PM for the Wells Fargo VT International Equity Fund
On June 30, William Adams IV
, co-president of global products and solutions at Nuveen Investments Inc.
, will retire
from the board of directors. On July 1, Robert L. Young
, ex-COO and director of J.P. Morgan Investment
, will be appointed to take his place on the board as an independent director/trustee.
On July 14, Oliver Bunn
, a PM on the alternative investment strategies (AIS) team within Goldman Sachs
, will serve
as a new PM for the Goldman Sachs Select Satellite Funds
, taking the spot of Alex Chung
who will no longer be a PM of the fund.
On June 30, the RidgeWorth Capital Innovations Global Resources and Infrastructure Fund
into the Oak Ridge Global Resources & Infrastructure Fund
On August 30, the Alger SMid Cap Growth Fund
the Alger SMid Cap Focus Fund
On June 29, the Entrepreneur U.S. All Cap Fund became
the Entrepreneur U.S. Small Cap Fund
. Retail shares of the fund will no longer be available for purchase after market closes on June 30.
On June 29, the Copeland SMID Cap Dividend Growth Fund reduced
its investment minimum to $5,000.
On June 30, the Performance Trust Strategic Bond Fund reduced
its investment minimum to $2,500.
On July 1, the UBS Select Prime Preferred Fund
its management and administrative fee by 4 basis points(bps) until July 31, 2017, in order to reduce the funds' expenses by 8 bps.
On July 28, the Grand Prix Investors Fund
. The fund is no longer opened to new investors starting June 29.
On July 31, the SPDR Bloomberg Barclays 0-5 Year TIPS ETF
On July 31, SPDR Index Shares Trust
the following funds:
- SPDR EURO STOXX 50® Currency Hedged ETF
- SPDR S&P® International Dividend Currency Hedged ETF
- SPDR S&P International Health Care Sector ETF
- SPDR S&P International Energy Sector ETF
- SPDR S&P International Telecommunications Sector ETF
- SPDR S&P International Consumer Staples Sector ETF
- SPDR S&P International Materials Sector ETF
- SPDR S&P International Utilities Sector ETF
- SPDR S&P International Industrial Sector ETF
- SPDR S&P International Technology Sector ETF
- SPDR S&P International Consumer Discretionary Sector ETF
- SPDR S&P International Financial Sector ETF
- SPDR S&P Emerging Europe ETF
- SPDR S&P Russia ETF
- SPDR S&P Emerging Latin America ETF
- SPDR S&P Emerging Middle East & Africa ETF
- SPDR MSCI Australia StrategicFactors ETF
- SPDR MSCI Spain StrategicFactors ETF
On September 29, both the Morgan Stanley Select Dimensions Investment Series Trust
and the Morgan Stanley Mid Cap Growth Portfolio
On November 15, the Glenmede U.S. Emerging Growth Portfolio
. The fund will no longer be available for purchase on August 31.
Check our last Filings For Fundsters column (previously called Stork and Reaper) for more SEC filing updates. For the latest new hires and fund launches, explore our Follow The Fundsters, The Next Gig, and New Fund Fuss columns. If you have a fund filing, a mutual fund launch, a product change or a new hire that you would like to announce, please contact the MFWire team at email@example.com.
Stay ahead of the news ... Sign up for our email alerts now